Outfit of the Day, August 19th | Anna Grace: Outfit of the Day, August 19th

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Outfit of the Day, August 19th



Today we ran errands, had lunch with Scott at his squadron,
 cleaned and organized, and went to Bible Study.
It was windy enough that I wanted to wear a sweater, I tend to get cold easily.

  Jeans: Express (Altered)
Blouse: Shopko
Nursing Tank: Target
Cardigan: Macy's
Sandals: Payless



Earrings: Shopko
Locket: Local jewelry shop


I NEVER wear lipstick, lip gloss, lip liner, or anything on my lips, but today I felt like trying something new, so I wore this nude lipstick, which I ended up loving.
It might even become a daily thing! :)


Lipstick: Covergirl 235 Champagne


I want to make a disclaimer here:
 I do not by any means claim to be knowledgeable about fashion,
makeup, hairstyles or anything like that.
I am only sharing what works for me, and what I enjoy. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis