Lunchbox Ideas | Anna Grace: Lunchbox Ideas

Friday, August 21, 2015

Lunchbox Ideas

Today I didn't manage to wake up in time to pack a lunch for Scott, so I am taking one to him.
I like to eat lunch with him at his squadron at least once a week, anyway.

One benefit of this is being able to take him a hot lunch, which is nice every once in a while.

Today I baked some cute little potatoes and loaded them up with all the goodies. 
Butter, salt and pepper, cheese, bacon, sour cream, and green onions.




Our garden harvest has been surprisingly bountiful, considering that we have NOT been excellent gardeners this year. But, nevertheless, we are enjoying lots of fresh produce, so I also made a little cucumber and tomato salad with a balsamic dressing. 


A sliced apple and a little cup of Primal Fudge completed his lunch.


And there you go. 

I don't usually make anything too fancy. 
But I like for him to have something tasty, filling, and healthy to eat.

I would love to hear any meals you pack for lunch, 
whether it's for yourself, your children, or your husband.
Do you have a favorite lunch idea?



1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the baked potatoe casserole idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis