Lunch Box, Day 5 | Anna Grace: Lunch Box, Day 5

Friday, February 6, 2015

Lunch Box, Day 5


Today's Lunch:
Tilapia with Brown Rice and Pico de Gallo
Tortilla Chips
Black Bean Dip
Banana
Applesauce



We had leftover rice in the refrigerator this morning.
 I hadn't originally planned on adding it to the tilapia, 
but the fillets were smaller than I expected once they were fully cooked,
 so it worked out perfectly. 
I found the recipe for the black bean dip here.
I love making this for Scott's lunches because it is SO easy to throw all of the ingredients in our Vitamix and blast them for a few moments. 
And this recipe makes enough that there is usually some left over for me too!
So yummy!

Well, we have come to the end of our week. 
I hope you were inspired to change up your lunch routine as much as I was! 

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis