Maternity Style, Outfit of the Day | Anna Grace: Maternity Style, Outfit of the Day

Monday, February 2, 2015

Maternity Style, Outfit of the Day

I will be the first to admit that I am no fashionista.
I have never really considered myself stylish, I just wear clothes that I love, and usually that ends up being more classic conservative pieces.
Modesty and femininity are both very important to me, 
and those are the values that I build my wardrobe around.

I have looked forward to dressing my baby bump for my whole life, 
and now my belly is finally showing.
I am so excited for the next five months of pregnancy, 
and the next five months of dressing this beautiful tummy. :)

I have only purchased  a very few maternity items because my wardrobe mostly consists of blouses and cardigans, both of which are easy to wear throughout pregnancy, with some creativity.

Here is what I wore today:


Camisole: Dillards
Blouse: JC Penney
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: JC Penney (These are the Slim Straight Jeans, Petite, Dark Wash)
Flats: Payless Shoe Store

I thought maybe I would pull my hair back in this first photo so that you could see my earrings, but it was still pointless...... too much hair. Oh well.


Today was nothing special, I ran a few errands, and went to a farewell party for some friends who are PCSing, then I came home and cleaned a bit. 
I love wearing jeans and flats to run around in, especially if both are comfy. :)

These are my all-time favorite jeans! I usually order them online because I know that they fit me just right, and when I wear out one pair I just order another.
These jeans are not maternity jeans, but they are still fitting me well, 
even though my stomach is quite prominent now.
I do have two belly bands that I can use if I need to, but I haven't really needed them yet.

 I bought this blouse on clearance when I was just a few weeks pregnant. It is not maternity, but I just went up a size because I loved the colors and print. 
I still have lots of room to grow in future weeks and months, so I am very pleased with it,
I think I only paid maybe five dollars for it. Gotta love the clearance rack!!!

That's all folks! Thanks for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day.



2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! I can't believe you are still fitting into your regular jeans!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anna,
    I have followed you blog for some time now & I just want to say that you look like you are blooming. Very happy for you both.
    Lynette- London

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis